ASP .NET WITH MVC TRAINING
This course covers all the features that a modern generation web developers require to build a website. Since its inception in 2009, the course has gained immense popularity amongst the developers using Microsoft application. So, if you want to give your career a boost or wish to get employed in a company that uses Microsoft technologies, you need to master this course. In this course, Edu- Fundaa India will take you on a hands-on and pragmatic journey on how to master the course with ease. By the end of this course, you will be able to build forms with validation, use entity framework code first, implement security, authentication and authorization, use jQuery plugins, optimize application performance, build and deploy your applications. This application makes you aware about the real world technology and how to master it.
ASP.NET has three different types of models including web pages, web forms and MVC. This framework is testable, light in weight and can be easily integrated with the existing ASP.NET features like master pages, authentication, etc. The latest version of MVC framework is 5.0. Have a look at its features
• This framework is the best for developing complex but lightweight applications
• It provides pluggable framework which can be easily replaced or customized
• It uses the component based design of the application by dividing the application into different models like model, view and controller. It helps to manage the complexity of the projects with ease.
• MVC structure improves the test driven development and testability of the application, since all the components is designed into interface based and tested using mock projects. Hence, this framework is the best for large scale team of web developers.
• This framework supports vast array of ASP.net functionalities like authorization and authentication, data binding, user control, membership, ASP.NET, etc.